Our Accessibility Statement
Website accessibility is important to you, and don't we know it
BigRedCircle is committed to making sure our website is accessible to anyone and everyone. If you have any questions or suggestions about it drop us a line, we would love to hear from you firstname.lastname@example.org
As all of our pages are created with accessibility in mind you can easily navigate our content with images and styles turned off. All of the fonts on this website can be increased and decreased using your browsers text size function. Every page has a quick link to the navigation and content when browsing with a text only browser or styes turned off.
If you are using a recent version of a screen reader you can navigate using the following keys:
- (H) to cycle forwards through the headings
- (Shift + H) to cycle backwards through the headings
- (1) to navigate to the next level 1 heading (or a number between 1 and 6 to navigate to the next heading on this level)
- (Shift + 1) to navigate to the previous level 1 heading (or a number between 1 and 6 to navigate to the previous heading on this level)
- (INSERT + F6) to provide a list of all headings
Not everyone has a screen reader and may just prefer some of Opera browsers accessibility features. So if you are using Opera then try:
- (S) to cycle forwards through the headings
- (W) to cycle backwards through the headings
All main sections of our website can be accessed using access keys. To activate an access key press (ALT + access key) if you are on a windows computer or (Control + access key) on a Mac. If you are using Opera browser press (Shift + Esc) for a full key list.
- Access Key [N] - Skip to the navigation of the current page
- Access Key [C] - Skip to the content of the current page
- Access Key [H] - Home
- Access Key [W] - Our work
- Access Key [B] - Blog
- Access Key [U] - Contact us
We do like to make sure our website conforms, so if you are interested you will be glad to know that we have built the site to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0 .